Friday, July 31, 2009

Is it Friday yet???

I have been very busy today re-organizing my studio, I have over 50 years of accumlation in there so this gives you an idea of how much stuff I have. I have decided to elimating everything but what I love to do the most and that is my beading, painting, scrapbooking and knitting. Anthing I think I can sell I will put on my ETSY shop, the rest my daughter will take or it will be donated.

I finally have my tables set up the way I like them, one for beading and one for painting, which will give a nice work area for both. I will take pictures when it is completed and put them on for all to see.

It is finally Friday, I took a day off yesterday from working and just went out and enjoyed the day. I shopped till I dropped at the craft store buying what esle but more beading supplies. (;
I then went out to dinner and for a nice long ride, the day was beautiful out so a nice day to enjoy the a summer day.

I can't believe the end of July is here already!! August begins tomorrow, everytime I think of August I find my self realizing I have to get busy with my painting for Halloween and Christmas, my two favorite holidays. This year I have decided to paint mostly ornaments since I enjoy doing them so much. Be sure to look for these in my ETSY shops in the coming weeks.

Hope ya' all have a great and safe weekend!

No comments: